+ How we do itMost accountants offer business consulting services. We don't just offer business consulting; we provide this service to all of our corporate clients at no additional charge. Continuous business and personal tax consulting is part of the reason why our clients are so successful. Our business owners know that they can contact us any time with any questions and we'll be happy to offer help and advice. We actively encourage our clients to call or email us and keep us informed of any changes to their lives or finances that could have an affect on their finances or taxes. This keeps us informed and it gives our clients a sense of security, knowing that they always have access to the help they need.
Complete Accounting Service for as little as $200 per monthOur Complete Accounting Service encompasses all aspects of accounting & tax for small business. This is literally the shoebox service. You drop off your receipts, bank statements, etc, and we take care of all the rest!
These services include:
- Professional Annual bookkeeping performed by your Accounting Manager in Sage 50 Accounting Software
- Annual GST filings including an annual calculation of GST under both quick method and regular method to be sure the lowest possible GST payment calculation
- Annual renewal of WCB registration
- Annual filing of T4 (employment income) slips for the shareholders and family as necessary
- Annual filing of T5 (dividend) slips for the shareholders and family as necessary
- Annual filing of personal tax returns for the shareholders of the company including review for additional deductions
- Communications with the Canada Revenue Agency as required
- Audit Assurance – if you are reviewed or audited, we'll take care of it. You won't have to meet with or talk to the CRA. That's our job.
- Continual ongoing tax planning and advice. This includes detecting any income sprinkling and income smoothing opportunities and maximizing and social benefits to which you might be entitled.